Hi, I’m Matt, the guy behind FBA ALLSTARS. I wanted to welcome you to the site and the Amazon seller community in case it’s all a little new for you. And if you’re looking to learn more about FBA, Amazon and building your private label brand and ecommerce company, you’ve come to the right place. FBA ALLSTARS is about achieving YOUR goals with Amazon and building saleable, scalable, profitable, passive online businesses with Amazon – businesses to fit YOUR life and fund YOUR dreams.
And while I started out with no expertise (just an average seller with absolutely goal), it’s was my mission to help more Amazon entrepreneurs begin, grow and succeed with FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon product sales in case it’s all a bit new to you). Since then I’ve learned a thing or two about Amazon 🙂
I documented my entire from inception to 7 figure exit 12 months later. That’s where I’m shooting and I’m sharing the journey, lessons learned, mistakes made and the insight of other incredible Amazon sellers to help the whole community prosper.
So, let’s start at the beginning.
The Definitive Guide to Getting Started Selling on Amazon
So, you want to build an Amazon empire…time to get started. Here’s the questions you NEED ask and the strategies you NEED to know to get started and grow FASTER with private labeling.
NOTE: These are INTENTIONALLY not in order as you’ll likely listen to these well in advance of actually executing and this order of information should help you understand the whats and whys of Amazon sales and success. If you have ANY questions, just contact me or leave a comment 🙂
Step 1. Product Selection – How do you know what to sell?
Step 2. Product Differentiation – How can you make your private label product stand out?
Step 3. Product Sourcing – Where can you get the best products for Amazon selling?
Step 4. Product Launch – What’s the best way (or at least my way) to launch products for FASTER, more consistent sales?
Step 5. Reviews and Automation – How can you put your Amazon business on autopilot and for passive, growing profit?
Step 6. Shipping to Amazon -How in the world can you get your products to Amazon, even from China?
Step 7. Boosting Sales – What are the keys to consistent Amazon sales and how can you use these to sell more?
WOW…That probably feels like a lot. If you’ve just listened to 7 whole episodes of me running my mouth on FBA I’m gonna personally apologize, it must have been nearly unbearable 🙂 Hopefully you’ve got a big a better picture on this Amazon game though…and that’s what it’s all about.
Check out the ALL the other podcast episodes, there’s tons of actionable stuff to grow your Amazon business in every episode…at least I hope so! That’s the goal. Let me know what you think by leaving a review on iTunes and I’d do my darndest to make the show as valuable as possible for you, cause let’s face it…that’s all that matters.
I regularly add all the best tools, sites and resources for FBA sellers right here on the resources page so if you’re ever listening in and find something worth checking out, the episode or resource page is the best place to get hooked up. There’s plenty of powerful tools to help build, grow and maintain your Amazon empire…you just need to know where to look.
Here’s my top 5 recommendations to get started fast (in no particular order).
Split Testing and Pricing
1. Splitly is a kickass, automated split testing software for Amazon listings. You can robotically reprice to optimize for profits and keyword ranks across your entire product line. That means WAY more money and less work for you. Use Coupon Code: FBAALLSTARS to get 20% OFF your first month and start selling better today.
2. PPC Entourage is my NEW FAVORITE software and biggest recommendation. I love their ACOS scraping feature to find new keywords. I’m growing sales and saving cash with suggested ACOS range bids. Plus Entourage helps me find non-profitable keywords and search terms to save a ton of money. 15% OFF for ENTIRE year with Coupon Code: FBAALLSTARS
Business Dashboard and Management
3. Sellics is the coolest and most robust Amazon tool I have found. Sellics is a full service dashboard that manages and monitors your entire Amazon business – tracks profit per products, rankings, reviews (with easy CRM to reply), hijackers while also doing inventory management, PPC optimization and management and even spying on competitors…Get Sellics today for USA! Or you can get the UK or German versions as well.
4. Feedback Genius is my Amazon autoresponder of choice. It’s an incredibly easy to use to automatically get feedback and reviews from customers when they buy your products. I particularly like the variable tags and automation capabilities around sending response emails after customers leave positive feedback…hello 5 star reviews
Amazon Accounting and Profit Tracking
5. Fetcher is a powerhouse Amazon sales, profit and accounting software that makes P&Ls and bookkeeping a peace of cake for Amazon sellers. Does HelloProfit with EVEN MORE detail and multi-country accounts at no added costs.
Enter your other expenses like employees, software, etc and get a full picture of your Amazon business AUTOMATICALLY – Try Fetcher FREE Today.
Accelerate Your Brand’s Amazon Success
Let’s build your business bigger. Smal changes make the exponential differences – whether that is proven launch and ranking strategies, copywriting that converts, automation and systems to scale or product research and implementation to win, Amazon’s something where experience sells.
If you’re just getting started, have an internationally awesome brand or are successful private labeling and want to expand, we should chat. The FBA ALLSTARS GlobalAMZ agency helps brands and sellers grow and scale on Amazon, internationally and at home. We bust our ass to build your business bigger. Interested? Learn more.
What Are You Waiting For?
If you listened through the launch guide episodes and subscribed to our ALLSTARS newsletter and get the This Week in Amazon newsletter, you know EVERYTHING you need to get started searching, sourcing and selling your way to the top. There are NO secrets, NO cheats…it’s all cold hard work and ingenuity. And you’ve got it, you’ve got it all.
Now it’s time to get started – go build that business.
No Seriously, What Are You Waiting For…???
It’s game time. Go make it happen.
Good luck, kick ass and let me know if I can help in any way.
Ps. YOU’RE AN ALLSTAR!