Need to launch your private label products with a BANG? My 2nd and 3rd products just hit Amazon, here’s my launch strategy! Let’s break down Amazon TOS changes, SuperURLs, smashing giveaways, ranking faster, selling more and leveraging Amazon products to scale profitability faster. Welcome to my experiment in Amazon entrepreneurship, I’m launching, terrified and bound to make mistakes. Learn from them and together, let’s build bigger, better Amazon businesses!
Potentially Cool Amazon Nuggets from Today’s Episode
- How I launched my first physical product in Amazon
- What FBA sellers can do during product lead times
- Challenges involved with non-USA based Amazon sellers
- Why hiring a photographer is a no-brainer for Amazon
- How many units should you be giving away for a product launch
- Why big orders are better for momentum and sales
- The reason I NEVER do free giveaways
- How to use the power of community in making your product move
- Are SuperURLs worth it
- Planning before launch and tracking actual giveaways as you go
- Why you MUST build your own email launch list!
- The reason Seller Central promotion tracking is awful
- What Amazon Terms of Service changes means for Amazon sellers
- How to boost your rankings and results right out of the bat
My Product 1 Launch Formula
- Friends and family pitch
- Tomoson review bloggers
- Amazon Top 500 Reviewers – highly valuable and incredible detail
- Facebook 50% OFF giveaways!!!
- AMZTracker Review Club
- Launch list from a Facebook promo
Product 2 (and 3) Launch Strategy
- Friends and family pitch (get reviews fast to start PPC)
- 50% OFF launch list
- Walking buyers step-by-step through finding and buying my products on Amazon instead of SuperURLs
- Amazon Top Reviewers email…maybe???
- Cross-promoting existing products
- Decrease prices on existing products to sell more and increase product 2 exposure
Ps. Make 100% You Setup Feedback Follow Up BEFORE Launching 2nd or 3rd Products(separate autoresponders by ASIN)!!! I ALMOST goofed this up.