Living as an entrepreneur across the country can be an eye opening experience, travel also helps you get very creative at solution finding and learning new ways of creating and doing business. Today I will talk about the places that I’ve been running my business remotely and how I managed my own Virtual Team
- Why are you living where you’re living
- Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you!
- Advantages & Disadvantages when you’re traveling around the world and experience a new thing
- Why South Africa is an incredible place for me
- Starting a venture capital firm in South Africa
- Running a remote business with your virtual team
- Internship and how I help them on advancing their career in e-commerce
- Two ideal places on focusing your business if you’re an Amazon entrepreneur
- Living in South East Asia as an entrepreneur is awesome!
- The easiest way to build a business by using your skill sets
- Some handy tools when handling your virtual team for a digital nomad
Did you Enjoy today’s episode and want more? Subscribe and Leave an iTunes Review!