As expected, Amazon charges you a fee to use their services, Amazon’s FBA service still has a few, sometimes unrealized, disadvantages for sellers. On today’s episode, I will talk about my mistakes on handling my cashflow and my result with other marketplace so far.
- I lost a thousands of dollars and I will talk about my mistakes hopefully a couple of things I learn and some things you could do differently better
- My plan on selling off from Amazon with other marketplace and my result so far
- You need to stay on top of your costs one hundred percent of the time
- We’ve built a couple custom integrations with Wal-Mart (coming soon)
- The ultimate Walmart seller software and it’s still being built by us (sign up for Beta)
- The biggest problem was me not monitoring my fulfillment center
- JoeLister lets you setup and sell automatically on Ebay, no extra steps. It auto-lists and manages your listings and pushes Ebay sales fulfillment through FBA. Really cool tools
Links from my podcast:
Did you Enjoy today’s episode and want more? Subscribe and Leave an iTunes Review!