The expansion into Europe has been a big pain in the ass..a pain in the ass I’m learning to love. After taking the first step it’s all the way up and I plan to take full advantage. I don’t use the word hard I say it’s a challenge and god dammit I’m up for it-here is why.
Expanding into Europe…?
- Trying to make my business more diverse and long term
- What is the Pan EU?
- How thing’s having been going in the European market
- The reason I am working on growth and expansion
- Why getting people that are native on the team with profit share
- Why the difficulties of selling in these markets are no joke
- Help in Europe with FBA Hero
- Sell any where in Europe and get a larger customer base
- Pan EU..is the juice worth the squeeze?
- How to think about partnerships and why you need them
- Why VAT is a pain is the ass you need
- I wouldn’t be doing Pan EU if I didn’t think is was going pay off
- Get your European shit in line
- Outsource the headache and busy work
- Think big, go big, take over!