Starting and growing a new business often means walking a thin line between earning revenue and pursuing growth.Small businesses with a revenue-based mindset tend to focus on creating a solid revenue model for long-term profitability before expanding their efforts.On the other hand, a company that is growth-focused concentrates on expansion and experimentation at the expense of near-term profitability.Today I’m going to share my journey into entrepreneurship and some tips on how to focus more on your business.
- Different ways to expand an e-commerce business from the Amazon
- Amazon expanding across region and giving a ton of opportunities
- Entrepreneurs in general struggle with that shiny object syndrome
- How do you know where to put your focus on doubling down on your business
- Which opportunities are worth pursuing which opportunities are worth waiting on
- A tiny little idea can cause so many complications
New to the Podcast?
There is a Getting Started guide just for you to supercharge your path to profit on Amazon. Enjoy.