As an FBA seller, you want to diversify your business to limit risk, Shopify is a great way to go but it is easy to lose money while you’re trying to figure things out, Here’s what you can do to make sure you’re doing things correctly and how Caroline can Help you.
- How Facebook Ads are Key and Need to be optimized Properly to Convert
- How important knowing who your audience or ideal customer is
- When is the best time to find out who your audience or ideal customer is?
- How Location and Age are Massive factors of Targeting
- How to Divide your audience into groups and market differently to each
- What platform does your target audience spend time on?
- How this will benefit your business for to make the most profit?
- How to Choose your theme?
- How much time should you spend on your website?
- www.themeforest.net To buy themes?
- What to know before buying a theme on theme forest?
- Three Apps you must have?
- Ghost Monitor (Abandoned Cart App) so it follows up people who add to cart but don’t buy it and gets an email
- Yo (Tracks People who buy and puts it on the website)
- Live Chat
Did you Enjoy today’s episode and want more? Subscribe and Leave an iTunes Review!